Applying to KNUST? Here's what you should know.
If you are applying to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology for the 2019/2020 academic year, please note the following;
1. The deadline for applying for KNUST undergraduate programs is July 31, 2019.
2. WASSCE/SSSCE Holders should have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study
3. You are to obtain a KNUST online application E-Voucher for GHc 200.00 Ghana Post Offices.
4. Applicants are required to print submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents
5. All completed applications should be submitted by post (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana on or before July 31, 2019. Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
Please note that you can apply for full funding for your undergraduate/ postgraduate education at www.brighterinvestment.com/students
You may check out the degrees we support at www.brighterinvestment.com/degrees