Applying to UDS? Here's what you should know.
If you are applying to the University for Development Studies for the 2019/2020 academic year, please note the following;
1. The deadline for applying for UDS undergraduate programs is Friday, May 31, 2019.
2. WASSCE/SSSCE Holders should have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
3. Make a payment of GH¢ 180.00 (one hundred and eighty Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) , Stanbic Bank and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
4. The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form. Access the online form by visiting the UDS online admissions portal after payment.
5. In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
6. Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
7. Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see VIII). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
8. Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicate (three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).The application documents should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Please note that you can apply for full funding for your undergraduate/ postgraduate education at www.brighterinvestment.com/students
You may check out the degrees we support at www.brighterinvestment.com/degrees