Applying to UG? Here's what you should know.
If you are applying to the University of Ghana for the 2019/2020 academic year, please note the following;
1. The deadline for applying for University of Ghana undergraduate programs is June 30, 2019.
2. The minimum entry requirement is having at least credits ((A1-C6) WASSCE and (A-D) SSCE) in Core Mathematics, English Language, Integrated Science and Social Studies.
3. You are to obtain a University of Ghana online application E-Voucher for GHc 200.00 from either Ecobank, Republic bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank (UMB), Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank or Fidelity Bank.
4. Make sure you indicate your full name, mobile number and email address on the Pay-in-slip. A PIN confirmation will be sent as an SMS to your mobile number.
5. After purchasing the E-voucher, carefully follow instructions given to apply online.
6. After you have submitted your online application, ensure you keep your PIN in a safe place as you will require it to access the portal for your admission status at a later date.
Please note that you can apply for full funding for your undergraduate/ postgraduate education at www.brighterinvestment.com/students
You may check out the degrees we support at www.brighterinvestment.com/degrees