Applying to UCC? Here is what you should know.
If you are applying to the University of Cape-Coast for the 2019/2020 academic year, please note the following;
1. The deadline for applying for UCC undergraduate programs is May 17, 2019.
2. Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives. For purposes of admission, a credit pass in: WASSCE means A1 – C6, SSSCE means A – D.
3. Applicants are to buy scratch cards at GHc 220 which will enable them to apply online. The scratch cards are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – POSTAL ORDER)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment - CASH)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)
4. Applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh then go to Admissions and click on Apply Now for further instructions. Alternatively, applicants should visit https://apply.ucc.edu.gh and proceed with the application.
5. Two copies of completed online application forms accompanied by two copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand. Copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later than Friday, 17th May, 2019. Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
6. All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope: (a) application reference number (b) full name (c) postal address (d) first choice programme and (e) application category which should be one of the following: SSSCE/WASSCE or Post-Diploma or Post First Degree or OTHER (to be specified by applicant).
Please note that you can apply for full funding for your undergraduate/ postgraduate education at www.brighterinvestment.com/students
You may check out the degrees we support at www.brighterinvestment.com/degrees